See more job openings in Banking
One of the world’s leading digital banks.
• Define projects tasks, estimate the effort and resources needed and create a detailed project plan
• Monitor progress of the project and communicate relevant information and project status to all internal/external stakeholders
• Setting up and monitoring of PMO controls
• Creation of reports and decks
• Managing of logistics during client visits
• Identify risks and dependencies all throughout the project and create mitigation plans
• Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time, with good quality and within budget and overall project timeline is met.
• Preferably from shared service industry
• At least 3 years of work experience
• Familiarity with agile methodology is an advantage
• Excellent English communication skills
• Willing to work in BGC