See more job openings in Information Technology
Client engages in the manufacturing, development, and production of process technology and components for the food processing industry and a wide range of other process industries.
As IT Service Performance and Improvement Manager, your primary role is being a Key IT Service Representative within Service Provider’s offshore RUN organization acting as an extended arm for on shore team in steering and managing the SLA delivery and taking care of escalations and following up for continuous improvement initiatives with service provider to develop the required service based on the agreed quality Standards.
• 5+ years in a IT Service Management Role
• Experience in the Service Management, Vendor Management, Operations Management Areas.
• Working experience in an offshore/outsourced SSC set-up on provider side and on client side
• ServiceNow Fundamentals
• IT Desktop, Workplace and Service Management process knowledge
• ITIL Service Management Certification
• Strong Stakeholder Management, Communication and Facilitation skills