See more job openings in Information Technology
Client is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. It is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, client operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
• The IT Security Operations Center Manager is responsible for managing the operations of the 24×7 security operations center in Manila IT Shared Services Center including developing incident response program to address security incidents as well as identifying and remediating organizational vulnerabilities. Monitor and review key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensure target are met on monthly basis, determine gaps and provide recommendation to improve efficiency of the team.
• 5 years’ experience in IT security or IT Operations.
• Strong understanding of technical security solutions (firewalls and intrusion detection / prevention systems)
• Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defense, endpoint management, data leak prevention, kill chain analysis and security metrics
• Familiar with vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, forensic analysis.
Until April 2019