Our client is a leading international dental company with a comprehensive product and system range for dentists and dental technicians.
• Responsibility for Service Delivery team and related resources.
• Actively recruits, develops and leads (project) team and team members with global focus, across teams and multiple concurrent projects, to achieve maximum effectiveness at lowest cost.
• Responsible for defined IT related projects internally or on a global base, varying size, technical and organizational complexity, functional and geographic scope
• Coordinates and manages, local and global resources and projects by developing project plans including milestone deliverables and resource requirements to achieve agreed objectives within budgetary constraints and corporate project portfolio standards
• Recruit and prepares/trains team and project resources and develops contingencies and alternates
• Aligns and manages deliverables with service level agreements to insure quality targets are met with in the approved methodology
• Responsible for ePPc System problems in coordination with global ePPC team
• Pro-active interaction with vendors, suppliers and consultants to negotiate and develop IT frameworks and contracts for the company under the guidance of the Corporate Information Technology Department
• Degree in Computer Science or any related course
• Must have at least 5 yrs. experience in the related field
• Enterprise Network skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with big picture thinking
• ITIL Framework certification (ITIL V4 preferred)