See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
Shared Services of a Norwegian Shipping Company.
• Assist in achieving the IT/ICFR compliance goals within the organization.
• Assist in improving the efficiency of the IT/business processes internal controls regime.
• Assist IT internal controls specialist in defining, documenting and implementing of General IT Controls as solutions are developed.
• Assist in evaluating, monitoring and resolving material findings (Internal and External Audit, etc.).
• Assist in testing the effectiveness of General IT control
• Participate and support internal/external auditors on all IT related audits.
• Assist in preparing the training material for the control performers.
• Assist in updating the internal documentation including RCM, audit working papers and evidences.
• Contribute to the monitoring of operational/financial risk, governing documents and internal controls within specific business areas.
• Advising ICFR Compliance Manager on the overall operational/financial risk and internal control environment within specific business areas.
• Contribute to the preparation of reports on the overall status of internal controls.
• Assist in control review planning and conduct internal control reviews in business areas and on specific topics.
• Assist in the follow up of relevant internal and external audit activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting and Auditing, Economics, Information Technology or the related discipline
• IT Audit (internal or external)experience preferably from a Big 4 firm
• Experience working with ICFR / SOX, including internal control design operations, within finance and IT
• Good knowledge in audit standards and methodology, procedures, ITGCs, and application controls
• Experience from internal control / ICFR / SOX
• Good knowledge of key compliance and IT frameworks such as SOX, COBIT, COSO
• Experience in assessing SOC1 (SSAE18 . ISAE3402), SOC2 reports
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Until November 2019