See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
US -based technology company with finance shared service center in Pasay. Currently has more than 200FTEs and continuously growing.
• Coordinate the consolidation of the Audit Committee pack including communications with the Sr. Management and review of the various Leadership Audit Committee packs
• Complete inspections of Account reconciliation, balance sheet causals, and journal entries
• Support external auditors and internal auditors’ testing requirements, including evidence collection and data translation
• Support the Director, Global Internal Controls in the annual scoping exercise, materiality calculation, Top 10 / ICMP annual analysis and annual risks assessment and annual SOX Direction memo.
• Perform all Corporate’s SOX and Internal Control testing for Corporate and coordination
• Experience in leading a project
• Can work independently, individual contributor
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Preferably from Big 4 or any multinational company
• Has IT audit experience
• Knowledgeable of SOX and US GAAP
Until May 2019!