- Contribute to the YOY business growth in terms of Assets Under Management and Revenue. A first year Wealth Solutions Manager will have 6 IWCs with each growing to a minimum portfolio size of Php150 to 300Mn in Assets Under Management within a 2-year period.
- Develops, coordinates and maintains relationships with Independent Wealth Consultants (IWCs) in order to build and maintain with them their IWC portfolios
- Actively engages all leads generated by various acquisition sources including the IWC’s leads, business-generated leads from acquisitions campaigns, leads from own organic network and converts them to clients, effectively handling their onboarding by coaching clients through the expected services.
- Actively builds, develops, coordinates, maintains, enhances relationships with existing clients which consequently grows Assets Under Management
- Develops, enhances and updates to keep current effective presentations and sales pitches by maximizing the use of available tools and digital platforms
- Assists in identifying client needs and be able to work closely with internal units to provide solutions and communicate these to the customer including the identification of potential portfolio strategies
- Actively participate in deepening client market acumen and investment knowledge
- Keep the ATRAM Wealth Team abreast of industry developments by active participation in associations and industry events specially where they can network, meet and influence potential Independent Wealth Consultants.
- Comply with regulatory requirements, company and group policies; maintain compliance awareness
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the fields of banking or asset management, particularly in the function of treasury and investment product management. Having a significantly sized portfolio of Sales clients is a BONUS.
- Relevant educational qualifications, preferably a university degree in business, economics or finance-related courses
- With an in-depth knowledge and understanding of economics, financial markets and asset management products
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant rules and regulations of the financial markets, asset management and trust industries
- Technical Investment products knowledge with hands-on experience in the creation or sales of investment products and portfolio strategies. Experience and knowledge of equity, fixed income and alternative investments, including Gold, Commodities, REITs, Real Assets, Hedge Funds, Private Credit and Private Equity