Our client is the world’s leading mining company.
- Contributes to the analysis and upkeep of performance metrics and master data to identify opportunities to optimise performance across various operations.
- Manages the dashboards, visualizations and data models required to execute various operational activities
- Engages with stakeholders to design and maintain meaningful dashboards that support the management of performance metrics
- Troubleshoots solutions to facilitate reliable and efficient operations across BHP
- Translates corporate objectives into actionable plans, communicating, managing and analysing the implementation of those plans, and reporting back on their progress to facilitate the delivery of our strategy.
- Drives business improvement through the measurement of BHP’s performance.
- Analyzes and models data to draw out insights and solutions that address hypotheses and business challenges.
- Determines the underlying cause of problems and evaluates multiple solutions to ensure a planned and structured approach to solving complex problems.
- Designs and implements governance/assurance practices and Management of Change procedures to control value outcomes across BHP.
- Knows our customer and is obsessed with meeting their needs.
- Strives to achieve 100% safety, 100% customer value and 0% waste.
- Engages the capabilities of the entire organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering or similar
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of Power BI, R, and Python
- Strong Data Analyst background
- Prior dashboard development experience
- Understands how data flows from source systems to warehousing to dashboards
- High degree of technical autonomy
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Comfortable troubleshooting issues in accelerated timeframes