KSearch’s client is a global engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance company with projects and offices on six continents.
- Envision and implement industry standard automation framework, process and strategy along with the Automation Manager and other team members.
- Setup, implement, maintain, and enhance test automation frameworks on multiple platforms, such as mobile (iOS and Android), desktop, and web in both local and cloud environments.
- Build and execute maintainable automation tests using Selenium (C#, Java), UFT or Appium to address test areas such as software functional scenarios, regression testing, database testing, negative testing, and usability testing in preparation for implementation.
- Provide feedback through code and design reviews for features delivered by other automation developers.
- Analyze the test results to identify bugs, security vulnerabilities, degradation in application performance and other roadblocks to ensure features and User Stories work as defined.
- Implement performance and/or load test strategy along with creating and maintaining the performance suite using Jmeter.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Provide automation status reports and metrics on a weekly and monthly basis to the management.
- Participate and occasionally lead process improvement efforts within QA for automation testing efficiency.
- Proven 8+ years’ experience in Agile in-sprint automation developing functions, adding control flow logic, custom assertions, loops, etc. and designing a reusable framework for automated scripts from scratch with Selenium with C#/Java with solid understanding of object oriented programming, design techniques and debugging skills.
- Proven 5+ years of experience developing, maintaining and executing performance/load testing automation scripts using Jmeter.
- 3+ years of experience with automation testing of mobile applications on both iOS and Android devices using tools like Appium.
- Experience in executing scripts using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong DB skills (MS SQL Server, ORACLE)
- Must be competent with automation testing on both local and cloud environments.
- 3+ years of experience developing scripts using UFT is a plus.
- Working experience in API testing using Postman is a plus.
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins is a plus