|Cloud Infrastructure Engineer|
A global digital agency with a technology delivery center in Switzerland.
• Define and implement the configuration of Azure infrastructure and services based on the Enterprise Scale reference architecture.
• Implement the security architecture to ensure data security at rest and in transit for PAAS and IAAS services.
• Define and Implement monitoring using Azure Monitor, Azure Application Insights and Log Analytics Workspace, in collaboration with the global monitoring service team.
• Define and implement Azure policies
• Work with the automation team on the Azure landing zone deployment with Terraform
• Creating and updating the Terraform/Arm Template for Azure service
• Onboard and provide support to the infrastructure teams for Terraform/Arm Template
• Onboard and provide support to the application team for Terraform/Arm Template
• Support of the application and infrastructure teams for Azure infrastructure
• Documentation and transfer of knowledge
• Troubleshooting of Azure infrastructure and services
• Day to day operation of the Azure infrastructure
• Information Technology Engineer degree (or equivalent)
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the IT domain, more than 5 years in Systems service implementation.
• Good knowledge of the French and English languages (written and spoken).