The Design Center of the Philippines (DCP). DCP is an agency of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) that focuses on development, promotion and enhancement of design for all Philippine products (Furniture, Home Accessories, Wearables, Packaging).
1. DESIGN INNOVATION. Combining creativity and strategy to bring together business and design to improve the quality of life through new value, new user experiences, and new markets.
2. DESIGN PROMOTION. Engaging business enterprises, manufacturers, designers, and the public to recognize and appreciate the role of design in their everyday lives
3. DESIGN PROTECTION. Helping protect intellectual properties of Filipino designers, manufacturers, researchers and students through IP consultation, search and registration as well as patent drafting services of the Design Center’s Innovation and Technology Support Office (ITSO)
4. DESIGN LEARNING. Enhancing the learning and competency of next generation designers as well as supporting professionals in the Philippine design industry
5. DESIGN SERVICES. Addressing design needs to foster design awareness and appreciation, as well as advance the skills and knowledge of MSMEs to create products for the global market.
1. Provide overall leadership for the team
2. As Project Management Head, ensure all projects are within the timeline
3. Manage Design Innovation; Explore new grounds in design and materials research and development to bring new and sustainable solutions
•• Master’s degree or CSC Leadership Certificate
•Civil Service Eligibility
• Experience in Research & Developent/ Innovation/ Engineering/
• Project management experience
• People management experience of about 4 years
Until July 2020