Work for the leading independent asset management firm in the Philippines! Looking for more Human Resources job openings? Visit us more often.
Our client is one of the leading independent asset management firms.
* The HR Head will administer, coordinate, and evaluate the human resource function.
* The role shall be responsible for forming and implementing strategic staffing plans, compensation & benefits program, performance management,
training & development, and labor relations
* Implements human resources strategies including talent acquisition, staffing,
employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, performance
management, training and development, records management, safety and health,
succession planning, employee relations and retention, sustainability and labor
* Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training,
coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and
reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems;
accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
*Expertise in HR Strategy in an OD, HR BP, Talent Management function
*Experience in a dynamic, and technology-driven institution
* Working knowledge of asset management products is a plus”