Our client is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets.
• The position is responsible for managing the supply chain operations in Philippines end to end covering procurement, manufacturing, operations, warehousing, logistics, customer service and quality assurance.
• The position will ensure the integrated functions deliver consistent operations at high level of service and quality while driving reduced costs and improved levels of efficiency year after year.
• Develops vision for the Supply Chain function. Drives, coaches and empowers team to embrace vision and continuous improvement.
• Recruit, train, develop, retain, motivate and manage team in line with the organization’s standards
• Set up the manufacturing budget for Philippines consistent with the supply chain and manufacturing targets. Manage the financial performance against these targets with the aim of year-on-year improvement.
• Develop and implement site master plans for each site and drive site improvement investments against these master plans.
• Work with planning to ensure fast and flexible sourcing options aligned with the regional supply foot print. Develop supply redundancies in the network.
• Build up and maintain clear communication and close co-operation with all relevant internal (e.g. Country/Regional Management, R&D, Finance, HR, etc) and external (e.g. unions, local authorities) interfaces.
• Meet or exceed quality standards. Establish annual TQM plans in line with Supply Chain strategy. Communicate and reinforce plant plans throughout the organization.
• Ensure area compliance with all company policies & procedures (e.g. Code of Conduct) and compliance with local legal requirements.
• Work with Quality, R&D and Customers to proactively avoid and resolve quality and service issues.
• Generate and implement ideas that improve quality indicators, in line with cost, investment and service goals. Implements Lean concepts and practices.
• Reevaluate distribution and product sourcing networks and vendors to ensure best service and quality at a competitive price.
• Regularly audit the compliance of each location to established procedures and implement corrective actions when deficiencies are identified.
• Provide safe working environment for all
• University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related technical field.
• Minimum 10 years Supply Chain Management experience, with multi-site management. At least 5 years in a related industry (specialty chemicals, food/beverage, health and hygiene products, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
• Experience must include detailed knowledge of at least 3 additional supply chain functional areas, including manufacturing, operations, procurement, customer service, etc.
• Hands on, technically proficient orientation.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong budgeting experience and understanding of supply chain financial management
• Strong coordination ability with a customer centered attitude
• Advanced technical or business degree
• ISO / regulated / GMP manufacturing experience
• Desire to relocate for future positions.
• Experience / knowledge of SAP
• Experience in Lean 6 Sigma, 5S
August 20 – October 30, 2018