See more job openings in Information Technology
Client is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. It is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, client operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
• The Head Service Delivery has primary operational responsibility and accountability for all deliverables and commitments within his/her Delivery Center. He/She guarantees the services are delivered in a quality and timely fashion and ensures a strict adherence to the global IT governance.
• Minimum 5 years experience in team and project management in a high technology or Internet-based software development environment.
• Minimum 7 years experience in leading IT delivery services in an international environment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to a non technical audience
• Strong understanding of the Application Lifecycle Management
• Solid experience in managing relationship with external suppliers
• Good knowledge in Agile development methodology
Until April 2019