Our client is a leader in end-to-end Logistics.
Leads and executes audits that identify and analyzes risk to the business, recommends improvements on Internal Controls, monitors resulting management action plans to position the organization for long term success.
The IA Manager also helps to ensure significant risk of the business are being adequate and appropriately mitigated by management, and provides value to the business through effective and efficient audit recommendations.
8 -10 years related work experience with at least 4 years managing a team; Experience in conducting IT audits is a plus
1. Knowledgeable in ISPPIA standards, internal controls, fraud, risk management and IT controls.
2. Strong leadership and presentation skills
3. Able to interact with different levels of management
4. Demonstrates project management skills in spearheading regular and special projects.
5. Excellent oral & written communication skills
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word). Knowledge in utilizing data analytics in conducting reviews is a plus