Our executive search client is the newest purely-digital bank in the Philippines.
• Provide leadership and direction for the engineering department
• Identify and comply with standards used within the bank
• Improve development methods and processes
• Study new trends and innovations in different technologies,
• Work closely with business leaders to craft solutions that meet business goals and technical constraints
• Provide strong leadership and management to the whole team
• Oversee of Software Engineers (Web, Android, and iOS)
• Provide guidance and direction to Engineers and their teams
• Lead multiple development teams focused on delivering software improvements across online banking (web and mobile)
• Implement and manage software development status reporting, metrics, and benchmarks.
• Work with Information Security to ensure the software is effectively secured and that risks are mitigated.
• Analyze proposed and approved projects in terms of cost/benefits of applying web-development solutions.
• Prepare short, medium, and long-range business plans for new/enhanced delivery of digital services that provide secure, reliable, functional digital experiences and self-service capabilities
• Drive the virtues of test driven development and a continuous integration/deployment pipeline.
• Develop and execute workforce strategy to meet the organization’s current and future software engineering needs through developing, hiring, and/or sourcing talent.
• Manage projects, budgets, and professional staff effectively providing direction and day-to-day management for all software development efforts.
• Ensure compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
• Comply with Privacy Act directives and Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas regulations