See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
A global design, engineering and management consulting company.
• Work with the Pursuit Team to determine the key win themes/messages through a proposal or presentation design.
• Provide ideas for communicating through images rather than text (infographics) and create images that identify a product or convey a message.
• Manage and maintain all graphics related files such as images, infographics, etc. for transmittal, and production.
• Within the Pursuit Team responsible for anticipating and addressing challenges related to the overall proposal, presentation. development, scheduling, and production, etc.
• Collaborating with the Pursuit Team to understand their needs and develop concepts, recommend appropriate platforms or media to meet the client’s objectives and communicate the required information/ideas.
• Align with the regional marketing team to understand and promote consistent application of the company’s brand standards.
• Build relationships with other Graphic Designers in the global business to share ideas.
• Communicate effectively with technical, operations, client development, marketing, as required.
• Recommend design and production times and budgets for planning purposes.
• Provide advice on strategies to reach a particular audience.
• Create client-specific or opportunity specific sales materials that contribute to differentiating firm from competition.
• Work with the Pursuit Team to take creative work from concept to pre-press and post-production while maintaining original design intent, messaging and quality standards throughout the process.
• Assist in developing templates for all types off sales documents including for bespoke Strategic Pursuits.
• Provide training and develop guidance and/or templates to staff to support the business.
• Manage workload and priorities in a challenging, fast-paced, and energizing environment to consistently meet multiple deadlines while providing high-quality designs.
• Manage the preparation of all capability statements and client focussed documentation.
• Proposal coordination duties when there is high volume of workload in the team.
• Assist the Pursuit team with procurement of materials and/or services to produce proposals and other materials as needed.
• Other adhoc duties.
• Adaptable to the use of applications such as Auto-Cad, GIS, Google Sketch-Up, Render[in], Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Prezi, MS PowerPoint, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Minimum 3 years of A/E/C industry experience as an artist or designer working with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction/Consulting firm is preferred.
• Experience in working in a fast paced environment working with all levels of professionals.
Until March 2019