Team Lead position for GCT Document Management role. Apply online now or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry.
• Assists in developing project scope and timeline for assigned location(s).
• Assists Account Manager & Implementation Mgr. in location startups.
• Manages ongoing assigned projects.
• Assists with the growth
• Recruits and trains Business Support Specialists and assistants
• Reports on project progress and manages customer expectations.
• Identifies and quantifies potential supply chain improvements.
• Accepts accountability for financial performance, customer savings and satisfaction.
• Develops report(s) that summarizes results, findings and recommendations and present same to management and customer.
• Manages complex organizational issues involving customer’s various functional areas and multiple plant locations.
• Achieves sufficient customer satisfaction to justify favorable reference and contract renewal.
• Manages/works with a variety of supply chain sub-contractors and related relationships.
• Presents to executive level leadership as needed.
• Responsible for providing daily operational transportation management support to the customer while supporting the development of solutions to lower the customer’s future logistics
• College degree in Logistics, business or other related field or experience in lieu of education.
• 3 years of experience in a Team Lead or related position.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
• SAP experience helpful but not required.
• English (reading, writing, and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledgeable in various modes of transportation including but not limited to: LTL, truckload, flatbed, intermodal, rail, air and international
Until December 2021