Urgent executive search and selection this January 2020.
One of the world’s leading digital banks.
• Responsible for evaluating data to prevent, detect and mitigate fraud losses through developing fraud parameters and controls
• Assist the Retail Operations Anti-Fraud Officer in ensuring the effectiveness of fraud related systems and processes in combating fraud
• Collaborate with internal customers from other departments and other work streams of the Bank for fraud rules requirements, analysis, fraud patterns, reporting and recommendation
• Provide recommendation to Retail Operations Head based on statistics and customer feedback in developing or improving fraud related process handling without compromise to risks and controls
• Ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements (BSP, BIR and others) and company’s policies and procedures
• At least 3 years of Fraud Analytics experience in the banking industry
• Experience in building fraud parameters
• Graduate of courses that provide strong data analytics background: Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics