See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
See more latest Executive search and recruitment posts
A word-leading resources company.
• Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety and environmental responsibility.
• Demonstrate commitment to the BHP Charter and Code of Business Conduct.
• Develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
• Coordination of Forecast, Budget and 5 Year Plan financial submissions including preparation of instructions, timetables and checklists.
• Responsibility for maintaining master data quality and updating/maintaining global planning assumptions.
• Maintain the governance and integrity (data accuracy/completeness) of the Prime financial planning system.
• Responsible for master data alignment, actuals data integration, plan/forecast data integration and validation, monitoring of business process flow and execution/review of selected accounting planning calculations.
• In collaboration with key internal stakeholders, execute pipeline of Prime financial planning system improvement initiatives in order to deliver maximum productivity benefit for business users, including analysis of business processes to identify improvement and automation opportunities.
• Analyze the impact of proposed Prime financial planning system changes across people, technology, strategy and business operations, and deploy effective change management with stakeholders. This includes participating in requirements validation and conceptual design workshops with internal stakeholders and developing business requirements documentation as required, to allow the design and build of system solutions.
• Completion of user acceptance &/or regression testing for Prime financial planning system changes, together with business key users.
• Provide end user support by troubleshooting issues raised by Prime users and escalate (when appropriate).
• Drive the adoption of SAP Analytics Cloud through championing system usage.
• Keep up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in planning and business intelligence.
• Liaise with key stakeholders and provide assistance with queries and requests.
• Degree qualification in Commerce (Finance or Accounting).
• Professional accounting designation (or be studying towards one).
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a large corporate or professional environment in a business planning capacity.
• Demonstrated financial planning process knowledge, data analytics and diagnosis with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Good understanding of technology infrastructure and master data management principles.
• Strong interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement and ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and deliver as needed.
• Experience working with Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 11.0 (embedded) and SAP Analytics Cloud planning highly advantageous.