Our client is a fast-growing French pharmaceutical belonging in the Top 5 in PH and worldwide (Animal Health) based in Ortigas Center Pasig City.
• Financial Planning, Analysis and Cost Control – Be able to contribute significantly in the financial management of each business unit covering financial reports and analysis, financial planning, performance monitoring and costs management. The incumbent has also the mission to animate in the country level, financial reporting cycles such as building business plans, budget and forecasts of P&L, balances, cash flows, working capital, capex, etc, and to analyze and raise deviations therefrom. To be able to manage if not reduce costs and to develop cost efficiency measures is another mission for the incumbent.
• Treasury and Cash Forecasting (Cash Position, Receivables and Payables Analysis)- Develop a more detailed cash forecasting tool/report, and strengthen working capital and cash position. Find ways to manage negative impact of commercial and financial risks to a minimum (discounts, forex, bad accounts)
• Internal Audit and Manuals of Policies and Procedures – Mission is to strengthen internal controls system and procedures in accordance with Group standard and to help write the Company’s manual of policies and procedures.
• At least 5 years of solid experience in doing monthly rolling forecasts, estimates and budget, and analysis thereof preferably from a medium size multi-national company
• Familiarity with latest enterprise performance management (EPM) software such as Tidemark or other forecasting and analytical tools
• With exposure in the fields of Financial Analysis and Controllership, Treasury and Cash Flows Forecasting, and Financial Audit or Internal Audit for at least 3 years.
• With experience in managing and or strategizing for different business units/segment, developing reports, leading projects and or teams
• Has worked in an environment with monthly reportorial requirements to foreign headquarters.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance. CPA is a must.
• Knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is an advantage.
Until December 2021