See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
A shared service center of a European workspace solutions provider.
• Provide value-adding and insightful analysis, coordination and support in key business initiatives and projects
• Prepare and manage risk, risk mitigation and opportunities
• Review and analyse financials; identify issues, analyse alternatives and drive continuous improvement in financial processes
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of Financial Reporting and Analysis packages by centre and by country.
• Create financial reports and analyses to support key initiatives
• Review the accuracy of financial reports and analysis prepared and put forward by members of his/her Division
• Ad-hoc activity/project and back-up/support to other members of the Team
• Implement and monitor key performance metrics
• Play an integral role in enhancing the analytical capability of the Team
• Develop, coach, guide, and inspire the Team and sustain an agile and high performing team
• BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA, CFC, CFA, or CMA preferred
• 10+ years working with management reporting and enterprise wide analytics. Strong preference for experience within a global organization.
• Excellent business acumen; strong technical, financial, leadership, and communication skills
• Ability to meet deadline and work under high pressure
• Solid understanding of accounting theories and practices
• Strong commercial sense and business partnering capability with proven successful collaboration with key stakeholders
• Capabilities in structured problem solving and financial modelling to support the analytics requirements
• Highly organized, enthusiastic, high sense of task ownership and responsibilities
• Strong work ethic, team player, focused and composed during a challenging discussion
• Experienced in leading medium to large teams of senior analysts, with a track record of strong people management capability
Until April 2019