Your search for Finance Jobs in the Philippines lands in this perfect job opening. This is urgent hiring and no need to leave home to apply, the headhunters of this
top executive search firm in the Philippines, KSearch Asia will connect you to client virtually. Send your application to email@example.com.
Our client is a Chinese holding company with businesses in real estate, central kitchen, storage warehouse and interior design.
• Assist the CFO to manage the internal affairs of the finance Dept., coordinate internal and external relations, be responsible for the task assigned by the CFO, and lead subordinates to carry out financial and accounting work in accordance with the law.
• Organize the financial management and accounts receivable of the company’s subsidiaries, rationally plan the management of income, accounts receivable, and accounts received in advance, supervise the legality and integrity of fund income, and improve the utilization rate of funds.
• Organize the formulation of the department’s annual and quarterly financial budgets. Identify the authenticity of bills and vouchers, and supervise and control unreasonable bills, false bills, and vouchers.
• According to development needs, assist the chief financial officer in researching, arranging, inspecting, and summarizing financial management, and continuously improve and perfect.
• Participate in the formulation of the company’s annual general budget and quarterly budget adjustments, assist the chief financial officer to summarize and review the monthly budgets reported by lower-level departments, and be responsible for reviewing and signing company budgets, financial income plans, cost and expense plans, and final accounting statements.
• Assist the chief financial officer to organize the formulation of fixed assets inventory plan and an annual inventory check, and provide information for the update and transformation of fixed assets.
• Assist the chief financial officer in organizing the training and assessment of the financial center to improve the professional quality of the financial center personnel.
• Chinese of any nationality, fluent in both Chinese and English, and can use English as a working language;
• Major in finance and accounting, bachelor degree or above;
• More than 6 years of finance-related experience, including more than 3 years of independent financial management work experience;
• Serious and responsible work, strong team awareness, with great personal integrity, and able to work under pressure.