See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
A US company that manufactures, sells and services hardware and software products for radiation oncology treatments.
• Ensure accurate and timely close for all accounting cycles of US GAAP books
• Responsible to reconcile and prepare analysis for all GL accounts
• Ensure proper controls are in place for the payment process; and review to ensure the supplier invoices are accurately, completely & timely processed and distributed by the Share Service Center
• Review to ensure the customer invoices are accurately processed against the contracts
• Maintain local statutory & tax reporting and reconcile to the US GAAP SAP account
• Be the first line of interface to support the external and internal audits
• Ensure proper record retention for statutory and tax compliance
• Responsible for tax payment and filing to ensure full compliance of all direct and indirect taxes e.g. corporate income tax (“CIT”), withholding tax (“EWT” & “FWT”), VAT, estimated tax return, etc.
• Prepare US GAAP income tax and deferred tax provision calculation and support the Transfer Pricing documentation if necessary
• Support various tax audits, prepare relevant audit schedules and work closely with tax function and external tax consultants if any
• Maintain cash flow forecast and local banking relationship
• Support the global/regional compliance and other projects as required
• Provide collaborative support to the business operations
• Support company secretarial matters with external & in-house legal counsel
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
• 8+ years of finance / accounting and tax experience in pharma or any US or EUR publicly listed company
• Good understanding of the Philippines tax compliance regulation and accounting GAAP
• Working knowledge of the US GAAP and SOX will be an advantage
• Working knowledge of SAP and conversant with Microsoft Office is required
• Willing to work in Ortigas
• Individual Contributor
Until August 2019!