See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
A leading global financial services.
• The Controller is accountable for the accounting operations of Asia Service Center Philippines, to include production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of adequate system and accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principle or international financial accounting standards with high degree of integrity.
• He/ She will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements mainly BIR, SEC, LGU, and other government agencies.
• He/ She is responsible for driving key metrics including finance metrics, revenue metrics, and others related to funds availability, maximum resource chargeability, cost efficiencies, etc.
• He/ She ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investments requirements.
• Develops and implements new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of accounting and asset management department while maintaining high level of accuracy and efficiency.
• A qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA / CPA.
• At least 15 years of prior working experience in finance with at least 5 years experience in senior management roles in shared services organizations.
• Strong background on business process outsourcing operations.
• Knowledge and skills in financial modeling and product / service pricing.
• Familiar with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
May 23 – February 28, 2019