Our client the number one FinTech company in the country.
- Develops program calendar for the assigned academy/pillar/account based on knowledge and skills identified to support business imperatives
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate courses and/or programs based on research, data and/or information and ensures alignment of interventions and initiatives with career development and succession priorities/strategies/directions of the business.
- Prepares, develops and submits/presents reports as required by the Talent Management
- She/he takes initiative to continuously upgrade technical knowledge by keeping current with trends and developments in the fintech space such as attending educational workshops and reviewing solid and peer-reviewed academic research and related industry publications.
- A bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Education, Guidance and Counseling
- Desired: Master’s Degree or Continuing Education in relevant field or knowledge domain
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Learning and Development Manager, or similar role with record of performance in curriculum and/or learning pathway development, learning evaluation and transfer assessment, competency assessment and interventions