Our client is a multi-energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. They are mainly active in the Philippines through our solar project development activities.
- Perform posting of journal entries in SAP upon checking and verification of request form and supporting documents received from Affiliate.
- Perform creation / update of recurring documents in SAP upon checking and verification of request forms and supporting documents received from Affiliate. This includes reset / reverse / deleting recurring journal entries if there is mistake.
- Monitor and reconcile open item managed accounts
- Execute fixed-asset related transactions and closing activities including but not limited to depreciation run, clearing of technical account and GL-SL reconciliation
- Clear the intercompany customer and vendor accounts once the payment was received/released
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform generation of financial statements from SAP and populate reporting package for assigned affiliates. This will include amendment or review of draft reporting package, and sending of report to the Affiliate Finance for further review
- Perform vendor master data maintenance, which includes verification of data upon receiving request from the Affiliate, checking for existing data to avoid duplication of master records in the system, creating and updating master record.
- Prepare list of vendors with last 12 months payment history and deactivate identified inactive vendors
- Ensures controls are maintained within the Accounting operating environment in compliance with SLA
- Has at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a Finance and Accounting role, prior experience in a Shared Service environment or experience in Oil, Gas and Energy industries is an advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting; CPA is an advantage.
- Skills: With technical proficiency and exposure in SAP and knowledgeable in MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT.
- Demonstrable deep knowledge in assigned functional scope
- Competencies: very strong organizational and communication skills, ability to convince various stakeholders, detail oriented and results oriented with an analytical mindset with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.