Our client is one of the leading professional services ﬁrms in the country, providing audit, tax, risk advisory, ﬁnancial advisory, and business process solutions. Client has almost 900 employees located in BGC Taguig and Cebu cater to different industries like Consumer, Energy, Financial Services, government, healthcare, technology, telco among others.
• Organize and review field work in consultation with the engagement manager.
• Draft reports, tax returns, management letters, and other communications with the client.
• Participate in the determination of fees to be billed for services rendered; establish and enhance relationships with appropriate client personnel.
• Understand, document, and evaluate clients’ significant manual and computerized systems, procedures, overall business operations, and industries; keep aware of significant problems and opportunities in our client’s operations.
• Meet the profession’s and the Firm’s technical standards as established in current professional pronouncements and Firm policies.
• Provide clients with quality service, preserve engagement and client confidentiality, and enhance professional relationships with client personnel.
• Review work output produced by associates and ensure that audit procedures are performed in accordance with standards.
• Identify specific engagement issues and alert the engagement partner and manager about such issues
Your role as a leader
In our firm, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
• Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
• Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
• Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
• Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
• Certified Public Accountant
• At least 5 years of experience External Audit
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work with multiple engagement teams
• Analytical skills with keen attention to detail
• Proven ability to handle stress and accomplish goals with minimal supervision