This is an urgent search and recruitment. Apply online or send your resume to email@example.com.
See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
Our client is the enabling association for the information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) industry in the Philippines.
• Act as the government liaison, working with the executive team to develop the organization’s legislative priorities and monitoring current legislation and government regulations.
• Secure government support through policies and funding for the company’s programs in industry development
• Develop and deploy strategic plans for industry external relations by forging positive partnership with legislative and government agencies.
• Drive the association’s strategic plan, services, and programs to reflect the company’s commitment to promoting and generating positive legislative,
government, media, and public relations.
• Develop and implement member-focused initiatives to engage the company’s stakeholders, for retention of current members and growth of membership base.
• Provide support in aspects of developing, strengthening and maintaining the membership network, including developing long and short-term membership benchmarks and budgets
• Ensure that the company’s strategic plan, services and programs reflect the company’s commitment to understanding and increasing member value
• Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, marketing, communications or relevant discipline is required
• At least 10 years of demonstrated work experience and expertise in developing and managing public relations
• Extensive understanding of the industry with at least 10 years of experience in the IT-BPM Industry
• Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Work with minimum resources and supervision. Ability to plan steps that will operationalize a vision/strategic direction. Ability to manage own calendar,write position papers and create own PowerPoint presentations if necessary.
Until August 2020