See more job openings in Others
One of the world’s leading and most innovative dental company.
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication to external stakeholders and internal departments in behalf of the President/MD.
• Prioritize concerns addressed to the President/MD with appropriate actions.
• Direct and oversee the activities of the office of the President/MD.
• Participate in budget-related meetings and accurately monitor expenditures.
• Manage and maintain executive schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
• Interact with external partners when necessary.
• Maintain project schedule of work assigned to departments.
• Read and prepare corporate documents, memos, and other pertinent documents.
• Write, edit, and analyze corporate documents, incoming memos, submissions, and reports.
• Conducts research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
• Record, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes.
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 years working experience in related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of integrity and reliability with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong interpersonal skills in building relationships with company staff, board members, and external partners.
• Critical thinker and keen attention to details.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (proficiency in web-based multimedia applications is a plus).
Until September 2019