See more job openings in Information Technology
Leading financial services organization dedicated to helping people achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
As a senior technology leader , he/she will be responsible for managing large shared services comprising of application development and support working across multiple Asian countries and wide range of technologies. With passion for technology and business acumen, this role needs to lead a high performing team and ensure excellence in service delivery with focus on continuous improvement. He/She needs to lead from front and collaborate with senior stakeholders in a globally distributed technology function.
• Be the overall engagement lead, providing holistic coverage for all deliveries provided from service center for the respective countries.
• Be responsible for chargeability and profitability of the engagement. Grow the business by delivering value adding services to the countries through the ASC portfolio
• End to end accountability for portfolio management of applications developed and supported
• Responsible for stitching together delivery from different parts of the organization to be able to deliver total service to countries they support
• Program management for multiple projects with appropriate governance and control Internally coordinate with application support, testing and infrastructure team and provide holistic view to country CIOs
• Integration and alignment with business functions vision and strategy
• Collaboration with multiple stakeholders across line of business
• Build strong relation with the countries. Ensure consistent VOBP (Voice of Business Partners) scores
• Lead a team delivering the account engagement service including portfolio managers, project managers, and account engagement managers.
• Delivery Management– Project planning and scheduling, Project governance, Account management, Change management, Problem resolution, Metrics and measurement, Project governance.
• Partner Interfacing – Strengthen relationship and collaboration, Strategic and tactical alignment.
• Program Management – Transforming strategic changes to specific action plans, goals and objectives; Utilize program/project management tools and techniques appropriately to plan ahead, foresee and respond to obstacles and ensure timely delivery: project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, team and stakeholder communication, resource and time management. Defines and establishes appropriate governance structures and processes to drive and manage the program/project
• Conflict/Issue management – Determines and addresses the root cause of complex application support problems in a timely and effective manner. Analyses information and defines succinct, unbiased solutions that are easily understood by all stakeholders and facilitate rapid decision-making. Navigates unfamiliar situations or problems by identifying patterns or connections and applying problem-solving techniques.
• Strong program management experience in leading portfolio of large complex projects
• Effective communication skills and ability to present to senior stakeholders
• Good functional knowledge in financial services (Preferably Insurance)
• Good working knowledge of PMI/SDLC processes
• Good experience in various tools and utilities required for application development and project management
• Collaboration tools like Wiki, SharePoint, Breeze etc
August 13 – October 30, 2018