See more job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
• As a Support Manager, you will assist in creating, running and managing L2/L3 Operations and interdependencies to ensure process adherence and high level of customer satisfaction.
• The Support Manager is ultimately responsible for the quality of Services and Deliverables for clients.
• 8+ years of experience in managing an eCommerce application support and maintenance team and/or a software product support organization including hiring, training, retaining, terminating and promoting individuals
• 5+ years of experience in delivering IT solutions in a globally distributed environment
• Understanding of standard application and development lifecycle frameworks such as, Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
• Experience with source code management strategies (e.g. forking, branching) and ITIL support process methodologies (e.g. change management, incident management, release management)
• Advanced knowledge of PHP (with MVC frameworks) and MySQL is required
• Experience with Magento, Salesfore Commerce Cloud or Hybris is a strong differentiator