Drupal Technical Lead jobs are for urgent hiring now for a leading global digital marketing agency.
Check all job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Work with client’s IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level
• Facilitate group discussions and lead client requirement activities; able to translate user requirements into functional specifications for development teams
• Establish high, mid and micro level plans and set technical direction for a small team; lead the estimation effort for projects; work to identify and manage risk and control scope
• Strong knowledge and expertise regarding Drupal Platform gained in direct interaction with our projects
• Leads teams of more than 5 members to deliver to the highest quality, exceeding customer expectations.
• Work closely with a local team to create high quality e-commerce sites built on the Drupal platform
• Analyse client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
• Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress
• Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development
• Write great code! Collaborate with more experienced colleagues to determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology
• Availability for scheduled on call
• 8+ years of technical development experience
• Extensive experience in web development
• Solid experience with Drupal
• A deep understanding of OO design principles to create large-scale web applications
• Extensive experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, and package implementation
• Extensive experience with debugging, reuse, source code, management strategies (e.g. forking, branching), and release management
• Solid knowledge of system administration and software and hardware configuration; ability to make informed recommendations to customer, IT staff; ability to troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations; security; load balancing and performance
• Solid understanding of databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning
• Successful experience collaborating and working with Designers, Front-End Developers and Technologists to achieve the best balance between user needs, business requirements and technology constraints
• Expert level experience in analyzing business goals and metrics and resolving complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Experience managing multiple work streams, setting expectations, providing guidance and feedback, and successfully shifting to the role of leader
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• A strong desire to create outstanding deliverables for our clients
• Flexibility is key. Must be open to adapting past experience to actual Optaros engagements
• Interest in collaborating across the company to share knowledge and learn from others; participate in and lead internal training, workshops on technical topics; express an overall desire to contribute to the methodology and technical depth of the company
• Interest in collaborating outside Optaros to share knowledge and learn from others; participate in technical discussions via blogs and forums; work with other OSS developers and users to resolve technical issues; a known “voice” in the OSS community
• Passion for guiding and mentoring technical developers; create knowledge-sharing professional development opportunities for development staff
• Problem solving, teamwork, transparent communications, self-directed management style and quest for constant learning.
• CMS, E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred
• Must be fluent in English and Romanian, written and verbal communications