Urgent search and selection for the world’s leading digital advertising company.
Check all job openings in Information Technology
Our client is the world’s leading digital advertising company.
• Collaboration with developers in creating testable “Definition of Done”
• Reviewing specifications and providing recommendations where applicable
• Designing tests that clearly convey the business rules and code, make sure that both business users and developers can understand the test cases
• Working with a QA Lead to develop project test plans
• Communicating the QA plan, strategy and progress to clients
• Opening defect tickets with clear, detailed explanations and instructions to reproduce
• Proactively self-managing own tasks in view of the larger QA effort as well as other required QA deliverables
• Reporting testing status and progress against the testing plan to the project team and QA Engineer or Lead
• Proactively raising risks and potential issues that could block or delay testing activities
• Executing automated functional tests created by QA Engineers
• Supporting the client during UAT activities
• Openly participating in continuous practice improvement
• 2 -4 years of testing experience (writing, maintaining and executing test cases)
• Experience in creating test plans
• Great attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Willingness and ability to work side by side with development project teams throughout the project cycle
• Knowledge of STLC, SDLC, and Testing Methodologies. Experience with agile or waterfall approach desired.
• Experience with test case management tools and bug tracking tools (example: JIRA, Zephyr) is a plus
• Experience testing websites or web applications in multiple browsers and mobile devices
• Experience with ecommerce applications is a strong plus
• Experience executing automated test scripts is a plus