Urgently hiring Drupal BackEnd Developer for a leading global digital marketing agency. Send resume directly to email@example.com. Alternatively, apply online now or call us for inquiries (0917) 814 6260. This is a work from home position until further notice.
Check all job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Work closely with a local team to create high quality CMS sites built on the Drupal platform
• Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress.
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology.
• Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development
• 4-6 years of application design & development experience
• Experience with Drupal 7.0 is mandatory
• Experience with Acquia and Drupal 8.0 is desired
• Good knowledge of MVC architecture
• Experience with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning
• CMS or similar web experience is strongly preferred
• Fluent in English, verbal and written communications