See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
Client is one of the largest suppliers of technology for the food processing industry and for a wide range of other process industries.
• Sales of equipment products for Utilities, Food and Beverage, Separation, Decanters and Food process package.
• Develop a highly effective distribution system/dealer network.
• Formulate sales plans for assigned channels, territory or products; develop sales forecast, budget and work force planning.
• Supervise and train distributors/dealers/agents and or sales force to achieve sales targets.
• Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
• Work collaboratively with Sales Engineers and design application team.
• Responsible for delivering equipment, with focus on customer satisfaction, respect of calculated costs as well as on-time delivery of equipment to customer.
• His area of action is the whole Philippines
• At least 5 years of experience in managing channels and distributors in the Industrial Refrigeration, Process Engineering
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitudes including knowhow on compressors, heat exchangers, food processing, separation and decanters business acumen etc.
• Excellent communications skills – must be proficient in English, have strong listening skills and enjoy working with people
• Strong customer service orientation (internal and external customers)
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure
• Being part of a small team, flexible to adapt to different tasks
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated and highly organized. Must be able to work independently.
• Willing to work beyond regular office hours (if necessary)
• Good computer literacy including knowledge of MS Word and Excel as well as AutoCAD, MS PowerPoint and MS Project
• Able to travel throughout the Philippines and South East Asia. Some trips to Europe may also take place (Passport to allow travel outside of The Philippines)
• Driving skill with at least Non-Professional License (minimum restriction of 2)
Until August 2019