Our client is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the global staffing and recruiting industry, with over 20% of the top 100 staffing companies utilizing our service today. The company combines the cost advantages of an offshore delivery model with the high-performance approach of a top tier staffing company to deliver value to its clients.
• Overall day-to-day operations and deliverables of the organization, to ensure client satisfaction and operational goals and objectives are achieved.
• Advocating company vision, mission and principles through planning and execution, productivity management, employee engagement, leadership development and other various company activities.
• Developing quality improvement projects from conceptualization to execution.
• Building teams’ competencies in sourcing and recruiting, specialized by industry/client.
• Providing mentorship and supervision to Operations Managers, Section Managers, Senior Team Managers, Team Managers and Recruiting Team Managers.
• Promoting excellent relationships between the company and its clients.
• Liaisingwith client POCs to ensure alignment with program objectives and actual performance.
• At least 3 years of Director experience, ideally from the following industries with heavy involvement in client engagement:
A.) BPO/Call Center
• Deep knowledge in the principles of account/operations management, coaching, and mentoring
• Interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management