Become part of the marketing team of the leading global advertising agency. Apply for this job now.
See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
Our client is the leading global advertising agency.
• Support implementation operations by producing tagging plans and providing testing support for the implementation team.
• Responsible for all requests that have appropriate measurement standards implemented and functioning as expected. Including Digital site and email properties.
• Quickly identify/report and resolve any tagging/implementation issues (internally or externally reported).
• Demonstrates ability to identify potential pitfalls that may lead to specific project issues or data/implementation concerns.
• Monitor all work streams within their scope of control to ensure that MRM standards (processes, tools, milestones and approvals) are enforced.
• Work closely with the Analytic and implementation teams, concurrently driving multiple projects to completion on time.
• Ensure the delivery of clear, concise and accurate measurement documentation for development and analytic use.
• Partners with the implementation team to help drive changes to improve process, standardization and efficiency.
• Work closely with the implementation team and analytic project management to ensure they are creating tagging documentation that is accurate and executable.
• Evangelize the use of website analytics broadly within the company
• Supports analytic implementation, documentation and strategy on new approaches for analytical projects and future opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Marking preferred
• Previous analytic, implementation or QA experience leading projects or a team desired, preferably in a Marketing environment.
• Demonstrated experience in the development of strategic, logical and creative technical solutions to challenging problems
• Should have a solid understanding of CMS, application servers and database servers
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• High sense of awareness with a focus on listening
• Knowledge of CRM terminology and methods preferred
• Aptitude for new concepts, especially as they relate to technology and analytics
• Demonstrated ability to appropriately delegate responsibility and authority as needed
• Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
• Highly self-motivated, professional with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
• 1+ years’ experience working in marketing or web related field