Urgent executive search for Development Director. Send your application online to email@example.com
A leading global digital advertising company.
• Directs the company’s technical strategic direction, development and future growth.
• Leads the strategic technology solution approach for major clients or new business opportunities.
• Experience with Adobe, Acquia/Drupal, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce, Sitecore platforms is desired
• Helps drive a culture of innovation across the agency, and in collaboration with other network offices.
• Identifies emerging technology trends and establishes the agency’s POV.
• Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as Creative, Account Management, Strategy (CX, UX, Media), and Performance as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provides leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
• Conducts research and case studies on leading-edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
• Acts as a good steward of MRM//McCann resources and ensures control of Technology departmental budgets.
• Takes a leadership position in new digital product development, large initiative planning, and ideation and planning resources and technology needs.
• Works closely with the senior leadership team to develop and execute business plans and define our technology requirements.
• Develops a systematic and scalable approach for identifying and evaluating innovative and enabling technologies.
• Establishes, communicates and monitors best practices for the agency to ensure delivery excellence.
• Responsible for aggregating data from Operations Leads for Managerial review and evaluation.
• Reviews SOW’s related to Technology projects with PM’s and Ops Leads to ensure they are accurate prior to submission to CFO.
• BS in related field and at least 15 years of work experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 10 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related filed with 10 years of work experience, 7 of which must be managerial and strategic.
• Digital agency experience is a requirement.
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
• Strong writing and presentation skills.