Urgent hiring for one of the leading banks in the Philippines.
A leading bank in the Philippines.
Assists the IAG Head in carrying out the mandates of Audit Committee and Senior Management to:
• Provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Bank’s operations; and
• Helps the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
• Assists in the development of the overall audit strategies, annual business plan, audit program and budget, which shall be presented for approval of the Audit Committee and Board of Directors, and ensures the implementation/execution of these plans and strategies
• Oversees the regular and follow-up examination of the Bank’s auditable Head Office Units, domestic branches and selected domestic subsidiaries/ affiliates (without their own internal audit unit) operations, primarily to determine adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of internal control systems, compliance with regulatory requirements (including reliability and timeliness of reporting), and adherence to overall financial goals, strategies and objectives
• Reviews significant findings and pertinent recommendations submitted by the Heads of BRAD I, BRAD II, BRAD III, HOSAD, ISAD and SpAD before finalization and submission of audit report to Auditees, Audit Committee and Senior Management/Board of Directors
• Directs the regular and special audits (for fraud and irregularities) of Head Office units, domestic Branches and subsidiaries/affiliates
• Conducts annual performance appraisal of the Heads of BRAD I, BRAD II, BRAD III, HOSAD, ISAD and SpAD
• Assists the IAG Head in rendering regular report of performance to the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors
• Acts as official alternate of the Group Head in Bank Committees (e.g., Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Committee, Internal Audit Coordinating Council)
• Certified Public Accountant
• Either with Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree or global professional certification such as CIA, or CISA, CAMS, CFE or similar certification.
• Provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Bank’s operations; and
• With at least five (5) years experience in the regular audit (internal or external) of a universal or commercial bank as auditor-in-charge, senior auditor or audit manager.
• Must possess competencies in audit planning, internal control evaluation and risk assessment, financial audit, operations audit and reporting of audit results.
• With excellent analytical, oral and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills