Our client is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles.
● Build and implement Data Warehouse solutions on newest, cutting-edge SaaS and PaaS technologies: Azure SQL DB, Azure Synapse, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Event Hubs, Databricks, Azure Data Lake Store and more
● Performance optimization and data warehouse maintenance
● Incident analysis and resolution
● Transfer knowledge actively to the other team members as well as the Operations & Support team
You will have the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
● data and dimensional modelling, and ability to understand and organize data from various sources.
● ETL development and writing complex, highly optimized queries across large data sets using T-SQL, PL/SQL, Postgres, MySQL, Python, Scala or similar
● Problem solving and root-cause analysis, customer mindset and continuous improvement focus.