A pharmaceutical company needs an IT professional to work as a Data Analyst. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check all the other job openings in Information Technology
A provider of sample and assay technologies for molecular diagnostics applied testing, academic and pharmaceutical research. / Shared Service located in McKinley Taguig. Started last 2018
This role is dedicated to supporting the Commercial Excellence team in report generation, data governance, and stewardship, and training of Salesforce.com. You will be a key member in building data structures and data flows, maintaining key business intelligence solutions, maintaining the customer relationship management system.
• Managing master data, including creation, updates, deletion, and processes.
• Support process owners in defining and implementation of new SFDC features.
• Quality control testing of new and existing features.
• Present data solutions and reports to Director and Executive management teams
• Maintenance of sales opportunities in consultation with sales representatives and sales management.
• Sales Prospect and Lead handling.
• Ensuring SFDC data is kept up to date and aligned with our SAP systems.
• Identification and elimination of duplicate accounts.
• Data validation & Error diagnostics.
• Creating Target lists for sales and/or marketing.
• Update/maintain SalesForce.com based upon the needs of the business.
• Training of end users on general Salesforce.com use, new reports, and dashboards. Create supporting documentation for trainings.
• Develop reports and analysis from Salesforce.com and/or other data sources for individual / one-time requests.
• Special projects.
• Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder – preferably, IT-related.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs specifically Excel & PowerPoint.
• Mastery in MS Excel – VBA, Macros, Pivot, Slicers & VLOOKUP.
• Preferably with at least 1 year experience in Salesforce.com; Salesforce Certified Administrator, preferred.
• Experience in Einstein analytics cloud, SAP Business Warehouse and/or Qlik.
• Experience in the Molecular Biology industry and/or Commercial Operations a plus.
• Proficiency in programming language a plus.
• Good communication skills; demonstrates solid written, presentation and verbal skills.
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
• Highly analytical, meticulous with details and numerically inclined.
• Fast, self-starter, ability to multitask a variety of assignments & proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent project and network management skills and strong organizational skills.
• Must be willing to work on the night shift.