Our client is the largest e-wallet/FinTech company in the Philippines.
Leads the development, implementation, and monitoring of direct marketing campaigns to maximize customer value throughout the customer life cycle
• Optimize CRM metrics and trends such and user activation, transaction frequency, transaction value, and customer profitability
• Oversee A/B testing and multivariate testing for marketing communications and targeted promos
• Manage and continually seek to improve CRM processes (e.g. scaling up campaign development and testing)
• Manage a team of CRM strategy associates
• Work closely with product, advanced analytics, marketing, and external consultants to build and maximize an AI-based campaign recommender
• Scope out and establish processes, technology, and an organization that can accommodate high-velocity development, implementation, and testing of direct marketing campaign variants.
Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, economics, or industrial engineering
• Graduate degree in business is a plus
• 8+ years relevant working experience in marketing, operations, or strategy and analytics.
• People Management experience
• Highly skilled in Excel and Powerpoint (for modeling profits and ad hoc data analyses)
• Excellent presentation skills