See more job openings in Banking
A Global Digital Bank.
• Responsible for helping develop a long term and sustainable credit risk strategy for the identified segment in coordination with HO and for its adherence to the Risk Appetite Statements and applicable group policies
• Actively collaborate in the development of a new and flexible decision engine infrastructure
• Coordination and alignment with Credit Operations, Product Development and Customer Intelligence on ongoing basis
• Facilitate risk assessment on new products development and launch as per business plans
• Modelling – Explore, identify and anticipate new ways to improve risk decision making levering on new data sources & methodologies, balancing client experience and effective risk & operational processes. Help in developing credit scoring, credit analytics, and non-regulatory models
• Responsible risk taking – Assure risk appetite compliance and continuous portfolio monitoring to ensure we operate within the risk appetite statements established with Head Office.
*Experience in Credit Risk Analytics, Credit Policy, Credit Risk Reporting
* Strong Knowledge in Credit Bureau
*Experience in creating a credit decision engine/scorecards
*Experience in lending via digital channels will be considered a plus