Expertise in executing tests for web applications? Our executive search client needs you.
Check all job openings in Information Technology
Our client is the world’s leading digital advertising company.
• Creating and executing manual tests for web applications
• Creating release notes and release readiness reports
• Openly participating in continuous practice improvement
• Opening defect tickets with clear, detailed explanations and instructions to reproduce
• Proactively self-managing own tasks in view of the larger QA effort as well as other required QA deliverables
• Reporting testing status and progress against the testing plan to the project team and Senior QA or Lead
• Proactively raising risks and potential issues that could block or delay testing activities
• Test types include functional, integration, visual , sanity and regression
• Executing automated functional tests created by QA Engineers
• Analyze test results and proactively troubleshoot issues with Product Owners, Development and QA peers to replicate/identify and resolve issues
• Experience in testing at least one of the following platforms: Commerce Cloud /Demandware, SAP Commerce Cloud/Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal)
• Experience in writing, maintaining and executing test cases
• Experience with test case management tools as Zephyr, Testlink, Redmine
• Experience using defect tracking systems such as JIRA
• Familiarity with different phases of STLC, SDLC, and Testing Methodologies.
• Experience with agile or waterfall approach desired
• Web application testing experience strongly preferred
• Basic CSS, HTML and Java script knowledge
• Willingness and ability to work side by side with development project teams throughout the project cycle
• Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and self-motivation skills
• Experience in working with automation frameworks like Behat, Cucumber is a strong plus
• Experience with Selenium is a plus