Our client is an energy distribution and generation company.
• Conducts prequalification investigation of M & A targets and potential projects in new industries to support company’s initiative to diversify into industries outside power.
• Work with cross functional team to evaluate potential M & A targets in the power industry that align with the Company’s strategic objectives.
• Primarily responsible on looking into a property best suited for the development of the Company’s Headquarters, taking into consideration the impact of this initiative to the Company’s diversification initiatives
• Handles the strategic initiatives of the BOARD OF DIRECTORS such as shares swaps, SOTP valuation for possible sale/purchase of shares in compliance to MPO, Capital Allocation and Deployment policy
• Provide support to other Corporate Planning functions such as conducting training to complete the team’s manning complement.
• Ensures that functional capability gaps of the members are addressed through offsite and on the job trainings.
• Makes sure the team’s workload is equally distributed and the members have work and life balance
• minimum 15 yrs experience (preferred 20 yrs) in strategy management or corporate planning
• experience gained in a holding company-setting
• (we are) open to Consultant status, provided person does mentorship of current SAVP on full-time basis
• Masters in Business, related course
• understands business context, able to architect strategy; knows execution
• explores/defines growth opportunities; communicates vision
• experienced in the application of strategic frameworks, financial analysis, research, program management
• highly developed communication skills
• highly developed interpersonal skills (natural skill to engage with people); effectively engage with senior execs, external stakeholders
• effective problem-solving skills, able to process huge volumes of complex information, recommend actionable responses to opportunities & threats
• commercial mindset