See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
See more latest Executive search and recruitment posts
A leading worldwide dental company that produces a range of products and systems for dentists and dental technicians.
• A position responsible for supervision of the Controlling functions of the Company as to all aspects of product costing, profitability analysis and inventory & asset management including periodic reviews and key accounts/ overhead reconciliations.
• Responsible in providing reliable, accurate and timely financial profitability reports.
• Manage activities in SAP
• Assists in the preparation of budget and forecast.
• Coordinates and complete external audit requirements.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy. Must be a licensed CPA.
• With at least 5 years work experience in cost accounting gained in manufacturing setup.
• With expertise in product costing analysis, standard costing, and with good knowledge of cost management.
• With good analytical skills and keen eye for details.
• Must have strong leadership qualities, good communication and organizational skills.
• Must have knowledge in SAP and other applications.
November 20,2019 – November 29, 2019