Banking jobs executive search for urgent hiring. Send resume to email@example.com
See latest Executive search and recruitment posts
One of the top local banks in the Philippines.
• Maintains of accurate, timely and reliable financial records; Complies with internal and external reporting including conformity with accounting and reporting standards; Properly observes controls; Provides top management with reliable data necessary for making critical and informed decisions; and Provides strategies and direction for the bank’s data warehouse to continuously meet the informational requirements of the organization, e.g., financial management systems.
• Develops and recommends for approval the Group’s objectives, strategies, policies, plans and budget.
• Directs and coordinates the activities of the Group-
• Ensures the accurate, timely and reliable recording and reconciliation of financial transactions.
• Ensures the overall compliance with various internal reportorial requirements and those required by regulatory bodies such as Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC), Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), etc.
• Ensures compliance with accounting and reporting standards such as Regulatory Accounting Policies (RAP), Philippine Accounting Standards (PAS) and Philippine Financial Reporting Standards (PFRS).
• Ensures proper observance of controls and other related operating concerns upon consultation with various business and support units.
• Directs and strategizes the data warehouse of the bank to continuously meet the informational requirements of various business and support units.
• Provides accurate and reliable financial data/reports to management and Board of Directors necessary for making strategies and critical business decisions and directions.
• Monitors the Group’s performance against plans and analyzes deviations, pinpoints areas for improvement and directs appropriate courses of action to ensure prompt and proper solution to problems.
• Ensures that the necessary processes are in place and appropriate authorities and responsibilities are delegated properly for efficient and effective operations of the Group, subject to adequate controls.
• Ensures strict compliance with Bank policies, internal control procedures while maintaining the highest level of service quality.
• Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
For job qualifications, please email us directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.