Worked as a Continuous Improvement Manager and helped improve organizational processes? Apply online for this job or email your resume to email@example.com.
See more job openings from the same client.
Our client is a multinational healthcare company that is named as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the Fortune 2020 List.
• Define Lean Six Sigma agenda for the business in alignment with GBC strategic objectives and priorities. Helps in driving enterprise- wide sustained improvements via strategy deployment and alignment to continuous improvement plans. Coach/consult GBC leadership on project selection and scope, assuring linkage between projects and business priorities.
• Drive and implement tools, processes and policies designed to focus on business process improvement to maximize the capabilities and to enhance business value and ROI. Guide Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Yellow Belts on projects focused on the sustained improvement of business processes.
• Facilitate and drive Lean Six Sigma quality culture in the organization through coaching, mentoring, and training. Mentor and coach Sponsors, Green Belts, and Yellow Belts in the use of Six Sigma tools and methodology to ensure timely completion of projects with expected results.
• Strong process consulting and operations strategy skills to address key business issues
• Mastery of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies including DMAIC
• Excellent project management skills in situations that involve cross functional stakeholders and challenges such as scope creep, cultural barriers, tight timelines.
• Excellent analytical skills – Review and provide direction on projects/programs using Lean Six Sigma principles and statistics
• Understanding of Financial metrics, calculations and alignment to organization’s metrics
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving approach
• Ability to guide team in content development for training and other awareness programs
• Communication and persuasion skills with the ability to think quickly and package ideas
• Have 5+ years of experience in deploying Lean/Six Sigma methodologies to drive process improvement in Contact Center and/or Shared Services Operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree; analytical background like Engineering
Apply for this job until April 2021