See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
A US based tech company that provides a platform to connect customers and local professionals. It is an online marketplace for local services.
• Design and implement operational processes to cope with product changes and/or address gaps in our current trust & safety infrastructure
• Draw insights from operational data to optimize existing KPIs and processes
• Create and maintain a comprehensive quality process to manage agent performance as well as overall business process health
• Work with cross-functional teams ( such as product, engineering and analytics, data science, and legal) teams in San Francisco and Salt Lake City to assess business needs and make process improvements in the PH operations, communicate best practices, set goals and surface problem areas. Foster internal communication within the department and across teams in the Philippines.
• Scale key team and department processes, including procedures, training, tools.
• Adapt quickly to changes in processes due to product changes or the evolution of fraud attacks
• Hire, lead, and develop front line managers as well as create scalable processes for hiring and training agents
• Provide people leadership to the PH team and as part of the overall PH leadership team.
• 5+ years experience in operations or management consulting
• Demonstrable experience managing complex and large (>50 FTE) services programs in the trust and safety, marketplace integrity, fraud, and/or risk space. Strong preference for individuals who have scaled one or more teams.
• Analytical skills and ability to work with data and draw meaningful insights to drive operational processes and KPI’s
• Experience working with a range of teams in a fast-paced environment
• Incredible attention to detail and ability to untangle complex problems
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Based in Metro Manila
• Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
• Willingness and ability to travel to the US for training and immersion (1-2 times per year)
August 16 – February 28, 2019